Skip to content
Vitamin A is an organic group of nutritional components, formed mainly by the family of retinoids and carotenes. Its intake is essential to: maintain healthy skin, healthy mucous cells, it helps to increase the immune system by raising its defenses, it helps the proper functioning of vision thanks to retinol. Vitamin A take care of teeth and gums. They are classified according to their vegetable or animal origin, we offer three varieties for applications in drinks, meals and supplements:
- VITAMIN-A ACETATE 250 SD
- VITAMIN-A ACETATE 325 A
- VITAMIN-A PALMITATE 250 A
We can find two different types of Vitamin A in the food:
- Provitamin A: It is found in plant-based food, such as vegetables and fruits. The most common type of provitamin A is betacarotene.
- Preformed Vitamin A: It is found in animal products such as meat, fish and dairy products.
Dietary supplements of vitamin A are produced as:
- Retinyl acetate (preformed vitamin A)
- Retinyl Palmitate (preformed vitamin A)
- Beta carotene (Pro-vitamin A)
- Combination of preforms and provitamin A.
Supplier VITAMIN A
Incoltec is a manufacturer of VITAMIN A, ask us without obligation for VITAMIN A.
Whosale VITAMIN A
At incoltec we are a supplier VITAMIN A, ask us what you need about how we work as a distributor VITAMIN A al por mayor.
Coloring applications of VITAMIN A
CLOSE TO YOU
You’ll receive our latest news
and personalized content.